Service of Registration Division
- Management of undergraduate admission via the Joint College Assigned-subject Examination, admission by school recommendation and by application, enrollment services for freshmen and first-year/transfer students, and admission services for international students; academic calendar editing; and assistance on-campus academic program registration and admission.
- Management of student status, document and certificate application, student ID card replacement; and application for leave of absence, withdrawal from study, resumption of study, retain admission status, and change of major.
- Credit fees, and application for minor, double major, and amendments of NTUNHS Academic Policies.
- Management of academic records; undergraduate graduation eligibility review, and application for extension of study.
- Management of division’s computer/information software.